Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hello! Art was good today. Well, I finished waaay before the time was up, it looked almost exactly like the picture I had in my head (which is quite rare) and I like my painting! Which is the most important thing.

Haha then I got to thinking. Every time I finish an art piece I hate it, cause it never looks like how I imagined it to be. And I score quite well for the pieces, even though I hate them.
So then I thought. If I like the painting I did, does that mean I'll score even better? Like I'm talking about A's here.
Or!
Does it mean I'll get much lower marks? Cause I hate the painting, I score high, so what if it's the opposite?

Just another example of me thinking too much. heh.

Geography tomorrow. I hope it's easy. Also, I'm submitting my application form to the Singapore Sports Council for the lifeguard job tomorrow!
Cross your fingers and pray I get it, folks.

I went to DBS today at Toa Payoh to start a back account! First my mum and I went to OCBC, but there was a long queue so we went next door to UOB, where there was a similar queue length and waiting time. So we hopped next door to DBS, which looked (deceptively) emptier. After waiting for 35(!) minutes, I finally have a bank account! Whee. I'm getting the card in "3 working days" cause I'm getting my name on it! (haha cheap thrills)

And this is to someone who'll never read this but I hope she gets the message since it's on Mun's and Viv's blog in some form or another too.
I hope you'll stop, STOP bugging Su. I think you're a very confused, fucked up person and hurting Su will just cause all of us to hate you. And being hated is not a nice feeling. Just back off, go away, piss off, leave Su alone, don't try to contact her, don't pass any messages to her via anyone else, go play around with your other toys and leave Su alone, leave her alone, LEAVE HER ALONE!
We all want you to become less than a faint, distant whisper in Su's mind. Silence is even better.

grr. People like her make me so mad.

Shaun's going to watch a movieeeeeee. Tonight. I feel so whiny :( so sadsad. I wanna go watch a movie. So many movies I've missed!! I want to go watch! And Dongdong I wanna go watch Emily Rose too. No time, no time at all! ):

No comments: